
So it's a rainy day, and we are desperate for entertainment. After a morning full of playing with our trains, i decided to bring out the paints and playdough. Josh had a good time with both, after he figured out it was okay to have paint on his hands. All of you who know me, know I don't like sticky things, so this was hard for me. But, desperate times call for desperate measures.
Earlier in the month we had visits from Paula and Erin, and Amber! It was fun seeing everyone! I didn't take as many pictures as Paula - and she has the good one where it looks like Josh is proposing to Erin.
In other news, the doctor's have decided to do chemo and then surgery for my mom. We are now waiting for the University of Chicago to send her records down to Indy so that the oncologists can select the right chemo. More on that when I know more.

No comments:
Post a Comment