Seriously, we have wild kingdom in our backyard. Last year we had a baby woodchuck and its momma, as well as a Cooper's Hawk eating its prey in the front yard (blue jays were squawking and dive bombing the whole time)
Today, after I put Josh down for his nap, I came out to the family room and Lance was laying low and growling. I look outside and there were 3 baby foxes having a good ol' time. One was just sitting there, looked at me, and I think he was thinking "what you staring at??"
Now I am trying to figure out how to get rid of them! Most of the numbers, including animal control and the DNR, won't deal with them. And those that do handle it are pricey.
I need to get rid of these things! but, they are cute.

2 comments:
That little guy is so cute! Its like a Disney movie in your backyard :)
Ok, they are officially not cute since they tore up your screens!
Post a Comment