Thought I would post an update since it had been awhile. Maddie had ear tube surgery, and it looks like it was a success. She has her post-op check-up at the end of the week, but I am not worried. After the surgery, she has discovered her voice even more - and is now, much to her dad's dismay, schreeching. And it's loud, and high. I guess I just have the "loud" kids.
Josh is doing well. He still enjoys school, and there are a few kids we hear him talk about on a regular basis from his class. He's gotten to play in the snow lots lately because we have had SO much snow! For the first time that I can remember, I am really looking forward to spring.
In other news, Ben and I were excited to see the Saints win the Superbowl. Even though we live in Indianapolis, and we usually root for the Colts, we couldn't help but root for the Saints and Drew Brees. Especially since he is still wearing Black and Gold!
That's it for now - I'll post Maddie's stats after her 9 month check-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment