Monday, April 26, 2010
Maddie Turns 1!!!
Maddie turned 1 on April 21st! I cannot believe it's been a year already. The pictures are from her birthday. She didn't get a cake, yet. We are waiting until her party. But, she did get a dunkin donut for her breakfast, and she loved it! Then I tried to get Josh and Maddie to sit outside for a mini photo shoot - but Josh wasn't interested.
She had her one year check-up today, and she is a skinny kiddo! Here are the stats:
Weight - 20 lbs 4 oz (30th percentile)
Height - 30 inches (75th percentile)
Head Circum - can't remember the number, but 75th percentile.
Now we have to really find out if she is allergic to milk. So, I will be giving good ol' fashion milk to her this week to see if she gets sick. I am not looking forward to it, but it has to be done. I need to get her off of formula anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment