And both kids are sick. As you can see in the picture, Maddie's eyes are disgusting. The doctor said that the eyes weren't pink, but with that much goop (and no ear infection), it was more than likely pink eye. So she got eye drops.
Meanwhile, Josh has had a fever and says his "neck hurts." I had heard strep was going around, so I got him in first thing this morning. (I should have asked about a 2 for 1 special) Low and behold, he has strep. And to my surprise, Maddie had a fever (which she hadn't up to this point), and the doctor was concerned that strep was not too far in her future. So both were prescribed amoxicillin, and I will give it to Maddie if she continues to worsen.
Because of all of the illness, I was unable to watch much of the Superbowl. And since it was Ben's birthday, and the Packers are his favorite team, he was glued to the TV. I'm glad he got his birthday wish and that the Packers won!

No comments:
Post a Comment