Monday, July 04, 2011

Busy months

The past few months have been busy ones in the groff household. Josh finished up his last days of preschool, and we are now prepping him for kindergarten in the fall. I can't believe he will be old enough for that! He attended his first camp this summer, and loved it! It met every day for four weeks! They just had their last day last week, ending with a pizza/pool party.

Maddie shocks me everyday with her vocabulary and ability to put together sentences. It was a struggle to get Josh to use 2 word phrases at this age! I guess that's the benefit of having an older brother that you love to be with! Where ever he is, she wants to be there too! Aunt Barbie recently took Josh to see Cars 2, and as they walked out the door, she cried "I wanna go too!!"

We are finishing up our July 4th celebrations, and I, as always, am reflecting on the fact that my mom has been gone 3 years. I miss her so much, and wish she would have gotten to meet Maddie.

Here is a link to our latest photo shoot, which we did while up in Michigan recently with my niece, Ellie! https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/aVdWqUsLUabGoO6IaU1To_a_b5YtjwgX8dQJ0nep2jo?feat=directlink

No comments: